21 Year Guarantee
We stand behind each and every mattress we handcraft by providing a revolutionary 21-year guarantee.
21 Year Full Mattress Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
Latex Mattress Australia offers a full 21 year guarantee which covers faulty workmanship and materials, from date of purchase (original purchaser only) for our range of mattresses including:
- Pure Support
- Pure Comfort
- Pure Indulgence
- Custom Mattress – Double Sided and 200mm depth or higher
- Pure Luxury (Discontinued Product)
- Pure Premium (Discontinued Product)
MATTRESS GUARANTEE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Latex Mattress Australia, if satisfied that materials or workmanship is faulty (allowing for fair wear and tear), will repair or replace at our option with no charge for materials or labour. There is no guarantee that matching materials will be available at time of repair or replacement.
The guarantee is only for the benefit of the original purchaser of the product, and is non-transferable.
Latex Mattress Australia reserves the right to substitute material of equal quality. The company policy is not to give refunds, but to replace the goods; this is at the discretion of management.
Please note that small body indentations are normal on the surface of any new mattress whilst the upholstery filling is leveling to the final position and getting used to your body contours. Small body signatures or indentations do not constitute a manufacturing fault. A small height loss of up to 20mm on each side of your new latex mattress is considered normal.
The care instructions should be followed carefully as they can extend the life of your latex mattress. You can view our care instructions in full here. Your double-sided mattress must be regularly flipped and rotated. Pure Support, Pure Comfort, Pure Indulgence, Pure Luxury (discontinued) and Pure Premium (discontinued) must be rotated end to end every three months, and flipped over every three months thereafter. Frequent rotating and flipping disperses wear and tear and allows your latex mattress to recover.
To make a guarantee claim, it will be necessary for the mattress to be returned to the Latex Mattress Australia factory for inspection. Proof of purchase will also be required.
TRANSPORTATION CHARGES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR CONSENT FROM LATEX MATTRESS AUSTRALIA AND THE ISSUANCE OF A RETURN CLAIMS NUMBER.
Latex Mattress Australia will not handle or process any goods returned in an unsanitary condition.
Please remember that it takes up to 6 weeks for your body to adjust to the feel and support of a new sleep system.
21 YEAR PRO-RATA MATTRESS GUARANTEE TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
For the below mattresses, we offer a pro-rata 21 year guarantee which covers the full replacement cost of the mattress for 10 years from date of purchase.
- Pure Trio
- Custom – one sided mattress or lower than 200mm in depth
During years 11-21 of the guarantee, Latex Mattress Australia will, at its option, replace the mattress at a prorated charge to the purchaser in addition to transportation and/or shipping charges. The prorated replacement charged will be dependent on the year that the Mattress is replaced. The guarantee is only for the benefit of the original purchaser of the product, and is non-transferable.
If the Mattress is replaced during the eleventh (11th) year, the prorated replacement charge the purchaser pays will be fifty (50) percent of the original purchase price. If the Mattress is replaced after the eleventh (11th) year, but before the twenty-first (21st) year, the prorated replacement charge the purchaser pays will increase by five (5) percent for each subsequent year of the prorated period (i.e. 55% of the original purchase price if replaced during year twelve (12); 60% of the original purchase price if replaced during year thirteen (13), etc).
The above guarantees do not cover:
- Normal body impressions of up to 20mm on both sides of the mattress. Small indentations on the surface of any new mattress whilst your mattress is levelling to a final position and getting used to your body contours is completely normal.
- A double-sided mattress that has not been regularly flipped and rotated. Pure Support, Pure Comfort, Pure Indulgence, Pure Luxury (discontinued) and Pure Premium (discontinued) must be rotated end to end every three months, and flipped over every three months thereafter and continued for the lifespan of the mattress.
- Handles (where fitted) – these should be used only to position the mattress and should not be used to support the full weight of the mattress.
- Mattress or base damage due to abuse.
- Issues relating to comfort preference, i.e. the mattress is too firm or too soft.
- Covers including stains, pilling, looseness, soiling or burns.
- While Latex Mattresses are mould and mildew resistant, introduction of elements of moisture to the mattress environment does not make the mattress impervious to mould. The guarantee does not cover trapped moisture from perspiration, bodily fluids, liquids, massage or other oils as this may result in mould growth. We recommend the use of a waterproof mattress protector to give your mattress the best protection.
- Mattress damage due to an inappropriate foundation/base – when the mattress is used on a posture slat type bed frame or the slats do not meet our base guidelines.
- Solid panel timber bases must have sufficient air holes drilled to permit dispersal of moisture and prevent mildew.
- Mattress damage due to the mattress being used on a slat type bed frame, where the slats are more than 80mm apart.
- New latex smell/odour. While the smell from natural latex mattresses should vanish within a few hours or days, there is zero VOC content present in our mattresses and this odour is not harmful to one’s health or environment.
- Sensitivities or allergy to latex.
- Minor manufacturing anomalies that do not impact the performance of the mattress (i.e. mis-stitch on quilting).
- Damage due to incorrect storage. Latex Mattress Australia mattresses should be stored flat and in a well-ventilated area.
- Damage due to keeping the mattress folded in half for more than three weeks.
This guarantee is void if any of the labels are removed. The labels serve as a means of identification to establish your guarantee rights. Latex Mattress Australia will not handle or process any goods returned in an unsanitary condition.
Please remember that it takes up to six weeks for your body to adjust to the feel and support of a new sleep system.
If you would like to request a service inspection of your product please visit our Service Enquiry page.