If you have ever slept on a different bed and woken up with an aching back, you will recognise how mattress quality plays a role in relation to reducing or increasing back pain. Up to 80% of people will experience back pain at some point in their life, and for some it is an ongoing and persistent issue. The best mattress for back pain is one that offers adequate support, promoting correct sleep posture, keeping your spine in its naturally neutral position.
Read on to discover the signs that your mattress is exacerbating your back pain:
- Regularly waking up stiff and sore
- An inability to find a comfortable position as you drift off to sleep
- Tossing and turning throughout the night
- Noticing a sinking sensation when you lay down
- Being able to feel the slightest movement of your sleeping partner
At Latex Mattress Australia, we use the highest quality natural latex for our mattresses to ensure optimum support for your back. As it is inherently buoyant, natural latex offers both support and supreme comfort. While most people find that a medium to firm mattress is the best choice to aid in improvement of back pain, no matter which you choose, our mattresses will keep your spine in its perfect alignment throughout the night.