Glide Adjustable Bases
There are numerous benefits to an adjustable base for your latex mattress including improving back pain and easing insomnia.
Looking for a mattress in a box?
Our sister brand Pure Trio offers a luxury customisable latex mattress in a box, priced under $2,000.
Please visit puretrio.com.au or provide your email address and we will send you more details.
Features of the Glide Adjustable Base
- All adjustable bases are covered by a full 10 year serviced warranty.
- Modern adjustable beds that have a similar appearance as non-motion bed bases.
- Dual motors with silent drive actuator.
- Wireless remote controlled with independent head and foot operations as well as onetouch flat and Zero G positions.
- Wall hugging design and function so the bed can be pushed up against the wall without pushing into or away from the wall.
- Bluetooth compatible with a smart phone app that controls the bed movement, set personalised memory positions and set an alarm to wake up.
- Tight fitting mattress to base feature with anti-slide mattress bracket.
- USB ports to charge your devices and under-bed lighting.
- 3-in-1 adjustable legs to suit your desired bed height.
- Each base includes headboard brackets which are compatible with most headboards.
Painful conditions, like sciatica that result from the nerve confined in the spine’s base, can be improved by alleviating pressure.
Prevention of neck aches by providing a well-supportive platform replacing the need of multiple pillows.
Alleviate Sleep Apnoea, Asthma & Snoring
Sleeping in a more angled position improves airflow, reducing obstructions from the nasal passages to allow for a healthier, uninterrupted sleep, caused by apnoea. Oxygen will be able to flow more freely and may decrease the probability of an asthma attack.
Sinus pressure will be naturally relieved with the head lifted and may reduce snoring.
Lessen Acid Reflux & Heartburn
A recommended 6-8 inch inclining of the head has been shown to keep the acid in the stomach and away from the throat. This allows for healthier digestion and better sleep.
Achieving the perfect bed position can improve circulation of the blood and oxygen which may allow the user to fall asleep faster, and end nights of tossing and turning.
Lying flat has been shown to have a hindrance on the body’s ability to process food. An adjustable bed frame can easily lift the head the recommended 6-inches to achieve the healthiest digestion experience.
The mattress can be positioned to enhance blood and oxygen flow, which in turn may improve circulation.
Relieve Arthritis & Pain
Stiff and aching joints can be alleviated by positioning the mattress so weight is taken off problem areas to allow for a more comfortable rest.
Prevent & Relieve Varicose Veins
Resting in an adjustable bed with the legs raised, can help improve varicose veins.
An adjustable bed base is the perfect aid to assist in helping to further independence to be able to get in and out of bed.
One of our Sleep Specialists will contact you as soon as possible.