Glide Adjustable Bases
There are numerous benefits to an adjustable base for your latex mattress including improving back pain and easing insomnia.
Painful conditions, like sciatica that result from the nerve confined in the spine’s base, can be improved by alleviating pressure.
Prevention of neck aches by providing a well-supportive platform replacing the need of multiple pillows.
Alleviate Sleep Apnoea, Asthma & Snoring
Sleeping in a more angled position improves airflow, reducing obstructions from the nasal passages to allow for a healthier, uninterrupted sleep, caused by apnoea. Oxygen will be able to flow more freely and may decrease the probability of an asthma attack.
Sinus pressure will be naturally relieved with the head lifted and may reduce snoring.
Lessen Acid Reflux & Heartburn
A recommended 6-8 inch inclining of the head has been shown to keep the acid in the stomach and away from the throat. This allows for healthier digestion and better sleep.
Achieving the perfect bed position can improve circulation of the blood and oxygen which may allow the user to fall asleep faster, and end nights of tossing and turning.
Lying flat has been shown to have a hindrance on the body’s ability to process food. An adjustable bed frame can easily lift the head the recommended 6-inches to achieve the healthiest digestion experience.
The mattress can be positioned to enhance blood and oxygen flow, which in turn may improve circulation.
Relieve Arthritis & Pain
Stiff and aching joints can be alleviated by positioning the mattress so weight is taken off problem areas to allow for a more comfortable rest.
Prevent & Relieve Varicose Veins
Resting in an adjustable bed with the legs raised, can help improve varicose veins.
An adjustable bed base is the perfect aid to assist in helping to further independence to be able to get in and out of bed.
Why Choose Us?
- All adjustable bases are covered by a full 10 year locally serviced warranty.
- Unrivalled and unique customer care available to assist with any questions or operational issues you may have.
- Modern adjustable beds that don’t look like they belong in a hospital. Same appearance as non-motion bed bases.
- Wirelessly controlled with independent head and foot operations including 3 pre-set position buttons (Reading, Zero Gravity, Flat) combined with a separate 3 stage intensity independent head and foot area therapeutic massage. Control buttons are also backlit.
- 2 x Independent minimum 8000-10,000 Newton output DC Okin Motors from Germany that are whisper quiet.
- A lever driven system which when independently tested exceeded 25,000 stress cycles under a 270kg weight.
- Wall hugging design and function so the bed can be pushed up against the wall without pushing into or away from the wall.
- All bases are manufactured in Australian sizes (Long Single, King Single, Double, Queen, “Split” Queen, “Split” King) so matching manchester and mattresses is trouble free.
- Unique spring back safety feature to alleviate downward pressure on any object that accidently gets between the base and the frame or floor.
Tight fitting mattress to base feature with anti-slide mattress bracket.
- Independently tested & approved including Ctick, TGA (194933 Class 1), Electrical Safety & Fire Retardant standards.
- Local family business with exceptional local service.
- Aftercare customer service and the ability to purchase separate parts after warranty expiry.
One of our Sleep Specialists will contact you as soon as possible.