Latex Mattress Australia – 65% Cash Back Competition
65th Birthday Celebration – Competition now closed
The winner of our 65th Birthday Celebration is our lucky customer Pippa M. Thank you to everyone who entered our competition.
Latex Mattress Australia 65% CASH BACK Competition – 65th Birthday Celebration (Competition)
Terms and Conditions of Entry
- Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
- This Competition is being run during the promotional period at:
- Latex Mattress Australia Springwood – 4 Barrinia Street, Springwood QLD 4127
- Latex Mattress Australia New Farm – 73 James Street, New Farm QLD 4005
- Latex Mattress Australia Mosman – 515 Military Road, Mosman NSW 2088
- The competition commences at 9am on 3 August 2020 and concludes at 4pm on 6 September 2020.
- The competition winner will be announced on the Latex Mattress Australia website and advised over the phone and in writing 7 days after the competition closes.
- If, for any reason, the competition winner can not be contacted within 7 days of the draw a redraw will take place 14 days after the first draw date.
- The promotor of this competition is LMFC Pty Ltd, trading as Latex Mattress Australia (ABN: 21 809 240 642).
- Employees and immediate families of employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter and any other agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- Competition is open to entrants 18 years of age or over.
- Number of entries: Limit of one entrant per customer for the duration of the Promotional Period.
- People may enter the Competition by purchasing a Mattress (sizes Single, King Single, Long Single, Double, Queen or King) from any Latex Mattress Australia showroom – in person, online or over the phone during the promotional period.
- The Prize consists of a cash back of 65% off the purchase price of the goods purchased through the promotional period up to a maximum value of $4000.
- The total prize is valued up to $4000 and is limited to 65% off the purchase price.
- Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
- It is a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters in the Centre(s) or otherwise.
- By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.