Already purchased a mattress from us?
Follow these tips to extend the life of your pure latex mattress:
Caring for your Latex Mattress Australia Mattress:
- Turn your latex product regularly – we suggest that a mattress is turned every 2-3 months, end for end every 2-3 months and upside down every 2-3 months after. Please do not strain your back – use the assistance of another person if you find the mattress heavy. Refer to video below on how to turn a mattress.
- Gently vacuum with appropriate attachment.
- Do not wash your mattress, do not steam clean, and protect your mattress from water and other fluids. We highly recommend the use of a Tencel mattress protector.
- Do not dry clean or use dry cleaning fluid of any type on your mattress.
- Do not use bleaches.
- For spot cleaning, test on an inconspicuous area first, use a damp sponge with a 5% cold solution of non-phenolic disinfectant or a mild dishwashing detergent.
- Dry with a soft clean towel.
- Unusual stains – seek professional advice.
- Do not place or keep your latex mattress in direct sunlight.
- Air regularly.
- Use of a pillow protector and/or mattress protector is highly recommended, to protect your investment.
- Various chemical treatments are available to protect your mattress cover from accidental spoilage, and to provide soil and stain resistance.
- Do not allow anyone to stand or jump on your mattress. It was not designed to take this kind of treatment and will void the guarantee.
Mattress Turning Instructions for 2 People:
1. Grasp diagonally opposite mattress corners and spin the mattress clockwise 90 degrees across the base.
2. Roll up the end of the mattress to roll it over completely so a new sleeping surface is presented.
3. Now grasp the mattress corners and rotate the mattress clockwise until the mattress is again aligned with the base.
4. Your mattress has now been turned end for end and upside down.