21 Year Guarantee – Conditions
21 Year Guarantee – Conditions Apply
This product has a full 21 year guarantee which covers the original purchaser only for faulty workmanship or materials, from date of purchase. Latex Mattress Australia, if satisfied that materials or workmanship are faulty, (allowing for fair wear and tear), will repair or replace the product at Latex Mattress Australia’s option – with no charge for either materials or labour. There is no guarantee that matching materials will be available at time of repair or replacement. Latex Mattress Australia reserves the right to substitute material of equal quality. The company policy is not to give refunds, but to replace the goods; this is at the discretion of management.
To make a guarantee claim, it will be necessary for the purchaser to return the product and proof of purchase to Latex Mattress Australia for inspection.
TRANSPORTATION CHARGES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT PRIOR CONSENT FROM LATEX MATTRESS AUSTRALIA AND THE ISSUANCE OF A RETURN CLAIMS NUMBER.
This guarantee does not cover:
- Body Impressions: small indentations are normal on the surface of any new mattress whilst the upholstery filling is leveling to a final position and getting used to your body contours. This does not constitute a manufacturing fault and this does not mean that the latex underneath has indented. A height loss is considered normal for quilted covers.
- Mattress or base damage due to abuse.
- Comfort preference.
- Covers including stains, soiling or burns.
- The mattress if used on a slat type foundation, where the slats are more than 130mm apart.
- We recommend a solid timber slat base, not a flexible slat base, due to compromised comfort and support.
- Solid panel timber bases must have sufficient air holes drilled to permit dispersal of moisture and prevent mildew.
This guarantee is void if any of the labels are removed. The labels serve as a means of identification to establish your guarantee rights.
Latex Mattress Australia will not handle or process any goods returned in an unsanitary condition.
Please remember that it takes up to 30 days for your body to adjust to the feel and support of a new sleep system.