Our mattresses use only top quality materials
100% Pure & Natural Latex
Our latex is sourced from the rubber tree grown in sustainable plantations in Malaysia. This natural resource has many unique benefits:
- Seven posture zones for correct posture, lumbar support and spinal alignment.
- Eliminates pressure points for a comfortable and rejuvenating sleep.
- Minimizes partner disturbance for a deep and restful sleep.
- Self-ventilating pin-core construction for a cool and comfortable sleeping environment.
- Hand-crafted utilizing the highest quality materials and attention to detail.
- Fully reversible doubled sided mattresses providing longevity and a fresh sleep surface.
- Hypo-allergenic, non-toxic, anti-microbial, dust-mite and bed bug free.
- Latex is naturally dust resistant, perfect for anyone that suffers from Asthma and allergies.
- Australian Made & Owned License supporting local jobs and the economy since 1955.
- 21 Year Guarantee unrivaled and revolutionary peace of mind.
- Healthiest and most durable mattress choice available, optimizing the value of your investment.
Luxurious Eden Quilting
Providing the qualities and properties of wool without the allergy issues of sheep’s wool. Eden provides the following benefits:
- Hypoallergenic and non toxic.
- Thermal and insulating quality – cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- Water & fire resistant without the need for chemical fire retardants.
- Durable and extremely robust, Eden lasts for many years, resisting compression.
- Comfortable- yields to body movement, fast drying, and allows your body to breathe.
- Soft, lightweight and eco-friendly conforming to the stringent Oeko-tex Standard 100 System.
Bamboo Fabric – Pure Support
Made from a natural fibre from the pulp of the bamboo grass. Bamboo has many unique benefits:
- Light and strong, yet very soft against the skin.
- Anti-bacterial qualities, reducing bacteria and odours, ideal for allergy sufferers.
- Insulating properties, keeping you warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
- Excellent wicking ability, pulling moisture away from the skin.
- Bamboo is three times more absorbent than cotton, keeping you cool in summer and warm in winter.
Tencel Fabric – Pure Comfort and Latex Toppers
A natural fibre derived from the raw wood pulp of plantation-grown Eucalyptus trees.
- Bio-degradable and eco-friendly.
- Naturally antibacterial.
- Breathable with high moisture management.
- 50% greater moisture efficiency than cotton.
- Regulates body temperature providing a more comfortable sleep.
- Stays dry so no chance for bacteria to grow.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and soft to touch.
Silk fabric – Pure Indulgence
The world’s finest and most luxurious natural material. Silk has many unique benefits:
- Derived from silk worms, one of the strongest natural fibers available
- Luxurious with a cool, soft, silky touch and aesthetically opulent
- 100% natural, eco-friendly & resistant to dust mites
- Highly breathable with excellent moisture absorption
- Equal properties to Eden, cool in summer & warm in winter
- Exquisite with an inherent natural luster and shimmer